-----Email Message-----
Date: February 10, 2008 8:14:13 PM
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: My Memory Card

Hi,

My friend Charlie just called me and asked if I lost a memory card because some pictures of us are posted on this website. I did, about three years ago when I was running to catch a train home after class at Drexel. I figured it was lost, which sucked since there were pictures of our study abroad in England. Thanks for posting these!

Nancy



You're welcome Nancy. Your pictures will be home to you shortly. Please consider sharing a follow-up story with us when you get them back into your hands.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

to the guy above me:

if you have nothing good to say, why say it? No one cares what your opinion is, and quite frankly, the person running this blog is probably doing more than you ever will.

To the person running the site:

Keep up the great work! I'm glad to see that you have made another reunion - it's good to know that there is still SOME good people left in the world.

Janet Kincaid said...

This is so cool! Your blog is fast becoming one of my favorite. Maybe finding and saving someone's photos doesn't seem all that important to some people (see cranky "rant guy" as a reference), but for those who have lost the pictures and memories, you're making a big difference.

I know if I ever lost my memory card and camera, I hope someone would do the right thing and find a way to get it back to me. Your blog provides that possibility!

Keep up the good work!

Allison said...

That is SOOO cool!

Anonymous said...

I want to know which one Nancy is!

matt said...

Why is the roll of toilet paper on the table?

Anonymous said...

this is an amazing, wonderful, thoughtful idea...keep up the do gooding!

Anonymous said...

oh, wow...amazing... i'm so glad nancy found her pictures...you're doing ana amazing thing by posting pics... keep up the good work.... :)

Hmmmms said...

Matt,
I think that's a roll of paper towels, but only part of it is visible in the pic.

Post a Comment