"My mother in law gave me this camera about a year ago that she said had been left at her workplace making this from about 2 years ago. She found it at the Honolulu Aquarium on Oahu, Hawaii."





"The two cards reveal that this person went to some places other than just Hawaii... there are some amazing pictures of places that I know these people would want to have."





"I would be more than willing to send them both to the owner if they can identify one VERY obvious stop on their vacation other than Hawaii that appears on their camera.

Thanks, and I hope I can get these people back their memories...I know the pain of losing a camera and all your photo memories!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That lady looks like the actress Sarah Brown from the soap opera General Hospital.

Post a Comment