----Email Message----
Date: April 13, 2008 11:13:19 PM
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: found sd card

Funny story...

I found this SD card on my trip to Florida about a 2 or 3 years ago... somewhere in Lee County.

It's a bunch of pictures of a little girl and her family, It has photos from her birth up to her 3rd birthday with a lot of film in between.

I have held on to it for a long time because i felt bad deleting it. Now with your website I can finally set forth on findings its rightful owner(s).

Thank you.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any more pictures along with this? I am from Collier county, not to far from Lee and maybe I can recognize someone.

Anonymous said...

Can you enlarge it to get the name on the card on the back of the bed?

Spatula said...

I tried to enlarge the
sign using Photoshop, but it's too pixelated. It says Congratulations, but that's all I can make out.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations wil , or Wa

obviously there are more letters but i can only see the "W"

Anonymous said...

I can see the word MICHAEL on the card. I thinks that's the last name. If it was found in LEE county then it would be in any Ft. Meyers, FL hospitals.

Anonymous said...

Daddy of two here, who would be devastated if we'd lost pictures of our baby/babies... Sure hope someone out there recognizes something, so that these memories can be returned to where they belong.

Anonymous said...

I think it says Isabel

Abby said...

I know that Fort Myers, FL is in Lee County. I know two hospitals in Ft. Myers are Lee Memorial Hospital and Gulf Coast Medical Center.

michelle said...

Something that might help...This is a NICU Unit. Not all hospitals have a NICU. Many times the NICU will remember the family. I know because I was a NICU mom and many times I am still recognized in the street by nurses. If either or the hospitals have a NICU in the area thats your best choice. Good luck!

Post a Comment