"I work for the US Forest Service in Alaska.
I found a small red camera case last summer. It was empty so I didn't think much about it and stored it with some other "lost & found" items. After a year, I prepared to dispose of the unclaimed items. I looked at the case again and discovered a small hidden pocket containing a digital card. The photos are from 2007 and contain family shots of Disney World, a snow/ice storm, and family celebrations including multi-generation photos."






"While the card was found in Alaska, I do not believe the owner is an Alaskan. None of the pictures appear to be from Alaska and the fascination with snow & ice tells me that the owners rarely experience the "joys of winter".

I'd like to re-unite the owners with their photos. I'd be heartbroken if
these were my pictures!"