"I'm eager to reunite a D70 with its rightful owner. The camera was left in a taxi at Lambeth North Station in London, England on or around June 10 2008.

The CF card also contains images taken in Washington and the Caribbean and a series of images taken during a prom night celebration.

Anything you can do to help identify the owner would be greatly appreciated. The identifiers I need are the type of lens on the camera, the Caribbean holiday location and the camera serial number (optional but useful)."



6 comments:

annia said...

my sister is in london with a Nikon D70. But she hasn't been to the caribic and i also think she still got her cam :) But very kind of you to post that. Hopefully you will find the owner.

peterpeterpan said...

The navy shirt on the boy in the second picture is from the Alta ski resort in Salt Lake City, Utah. (http://www.alta.com/) i hope that helps lead you to the owner :]

Anonymous said...

I keep seeing comments about pictures that I can't see...I only see the man in a jacket.

What am I not doing??

Anonymous said...

Try viewing on firefox, internet explorer doesn't show all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

The shirt the little boy has is an ALTA (with snow flake) t-shirt which would is a well known Ski Resort in Salt lake city. I wonder if they are from Utah possibly?

Anonymous said...

contact nikon with the serial number of the camera as if they have registered if then they will have their address and details

Post a Comment