----Email Message----
Date: July 20, 2008 1:39:35 PM
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: My Found camera Story


A few years back I came across a bag containing a nice 35 mm SLR camera. Upon inspection there was no name or other personal info. I went to the local Post Office and there had been no report of a lost camera but they said that they'd let me know if and when they heard anything.

On the short walk home I managed to wave down a police cruiser and informed the officer to the property, which he took and held as per their practice.

The next day I got a call from my niece (8) saying that her teacher was the one who had lost the camera. A call was made and the authorities delivered her stuff right to class... TA DA! And as a reward she backed me a fresh apple pie!

Lliam

0 comments:

Post a Comment