"I'm from Hong Kong and I work at the Star Ferry Company. A tourist lost his digital camera during the Chinese New Year in February this year. He joined the Star Ferry's Harbour Tour from Wan Chai Pier and alighted there too after he finished the tour. I handed the camera to the inspector and sent back to me three months later after no one came to claim for it."





"I really want that tourist can recover his camera as well as his picuters. There're 118 pics in it, most of them are of his family members and the rest are pics of Hong Kong. The model of the DC is Kodak CX 7430 with Fujifilm SD card 128 MB."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These two photos were taken in australia, the second photo has name of the council on the side of the wheelie bin, but it's too small to read!

Anonymous said...

Yep its Australia for sure.. Was it the Rosella's, The VB cap or the crappy old Magna that gave it away? My guess is somewhere in the Blue Mountains of NSW...

Post a Comment