UPDATE: Jeff writes in...

I recently pulled the SD card out and hooked up the camera to the computer, I was surprised to find this picture on the internal memory in the camera itself. I am guessing (and hoping) that this picture may be of the parents of the owner of the camera.



***********




"This was in Isle of Skye, back in the end of April 2008. I gave a ride to a backpacker / hosteler down to a hiking area and found this the next day while cleaning up the car prior to returning to the rental agency."





"I know his first name, that he lives outside of Madrid, and that he wants to become an English teacher. We thought we had a good email address but it continues to bounce back."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More information: I believe he was working in a restaurant in Glasgow for a few months prior to his hiking holiday.

Unknown said...

What's the email address? What's the first name?

Jeffrey said...

First name was, I believe, Alberto (to my english speaking ears it sounded like al-ver-ro). Email address unfortunately has been misplaced during a house move.

Post a Comment