----Email Message----
Date: October 21, 2008 4:11:27 PM
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: Re: The Lost Camera You Found

Hello Matt,

I returned the camera to Raechel, she was extremely happy, and I must confess that I was very happy too. Thanks a lot for this great service. It is a great idea!

Claudio


----Email Message----
Date: October 21, 2008 8:04:37 PM
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: RE: you have found my camera!!

Matt-
This is a great experience for me as well. I never in a million years would have thought that I would get my camera back, the pictures that were on the camera were extremely important. They included things like the BIRTH of my daughter, our first family vacation and a graduation from law school. I'm so thankful that there was this blog!

Raechel

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's frigin awesome

Nicole said...

Who doesn't love a happy ending? Keep up the good work. Bloglines shows that there are 194 subscribers.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome, that gave me a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling inside. makes me wanna purposely plant a lost camera just to get a happy ending like this one...
Matt; great site...

Anonymous said...

awesome! but whos the cute guy in the background?

Lani said...

Awww... this makes me smile.

Abby said...

Congratulations on getting you're pictures and camera back! I'm so happy for you!

Post a Comment