"I found a camera in Doubtful Sound, New Zealand, Feb. 6, 2009. The camera was ruined but I managed to get the 3 memory cards with it to work. The camera appears to belong to a German couple that went on a charter boat the "Tutoko." Hopefully someone will recognize the people in the pictures."


Leslie Archer said...

Could probably contact the boat charter company and they should have records of the individuals in the pictures and/or have received and inquiry from those people that they lost their camera, connecting the dots! Worth a try :)

silvergirl said...

yes, that is a great, great, idea, Leslie!

also: i love "Doubtful Sound"... if i ever form a band, that's the name!

Frequent Reader said...

Hello all,
While I surf blog , i found a all new trick in http://pic-memory.blogspot.com/

Vistor can comment and EMBED VIDEO YOUTUBE , IMAGE. Showed Immediately!
EX : View Source.
(add photos and videos to Blogspot comments).
Written it very smart!
I wonder how they do it ? Anyone know about this , please tell me :D
(sr for my bad english ^_^)

email: ya76oo@ya76oo.com

Anonymous said...

I already contacted the charter company and they were unable to track down the couple.
P.S the camera had been in the sea for a month.

Post a Comment