----Email Message----
Subject: lost Camera

Hey Matt,
I got my camera back! Alison had found it at the library she worked at and posted it on your website. I lost it over 4th of July weekend of 2008 and got it back in my hands at the beginning of the 2009 year. I'm so grateful and it means so much to me to have it returned to me. I gave Alison a VISA gift card to thank her for being so honest and returning my camera to me. Thank you too, for having such a wonderful website. I hope there are many other successful stories like my own!

Megan

3 comments:

chauny415 said...

Please return cameras if you find them. They are someone else's memories and they are missed.

Joel said...

Your site is awesome. I subscribe in hopes that one day the camera that my wife lost in a London cab in 2004 will turn up (actually, I just desperately need the pictures on the memory card). We were on a family trip to see Ireland and England and lost the camera at the end of the trip.

The camera was actually recovered, turned in to the police, and shipped via Parcelforce but was lost in transit. They surmised that the camera would be auctioned off somewhere. I wrote about it here:

http://cazenoviacreek.blogspot.com/2008/01/lost-camera.html

One can hope! Keep doing the great work you do.

Nicole said...

Yay! That's great news!

Post a Comment