----Email Message----
Date: August 17, 2009 6:09:34 PM
Subject: Lost photos - marriage proposal‏

Hello!

This is not actually a lost camera situation, but...

I happened to be at the Trevi Fountain in Rome tonight (August 17th), around 8 or 9 p.m. and noticed that the man in the couple next to me was down on one knee, and was proposing to his girlfriend. I snapped two quick photos (trying to be discreet), which I've attached, but then I had to leave and didn't want to bother them. I figured it might be a moment they would like to have a photo of (even if one is blurry).

Hope this gets to them!

-Rachel


3 comments:

Pam said...

That is so sweet! I hope you find them :)

Deborah said...

*smiles* That was a wonderful thing of you to do. Here's hoping they're found. :)

Anonymous said...

It's only sweet if she said yes :)

Post a Comment