----Email Message----

Yes I did get my memory card back. Ms. Yang returned it to my office; unfortunately, she left before the receptionist could page me so I never even got to thank her in person.

Truth be told, I've been gone so much or else responding to various crises at work, I haven't even downloaded the pictures yet.

Thanks again for being the link between finder and loser (so to speak).



tiffany said...

Good post! Thanks for your information! abercrombie and fitch interesting (in almost every creative in change. abercrombie Advertisements are all adopts &f young people like music, sports, abercrombie jackets such situation connotation of dress &f.abercrombie sale Actually, the cool &f dress style elements, not born. abercrombie and fitch clothing In 1982, David abbe cloning than (David Abercrombie) in New York T.A namesake David companies create bercrombie, abercrombie clothing this is a rich class provides the hunting, abercrombie outlet fishing, etc. Of the clothing supplier of outdoor activities,abercrombie mensLove the outdoors FeiJi Ezra (Mr) in 1990 Fitch after joining abbe cloning abercrombie womens than (Abercrombie) management team, Ruehl No.925and after several times of restructuring,hollister and this period includes David abbe cloning than (David Abercrombie) exit. hollister clothing Later

Anonymous said...


Post a Comment