"On Saturday Feb. 13, my wife and I found a small digital camera at Aireys Inlet, Victoria. The camera clearly belongs to a young couple that have been touring Australia. They have visited Fraser Island, Cairns, Central Australia, South Australia and now Victoria. The couple appear to be backpackers, but I cannot figure out whether they are Australian or from another country. One of the images is of some writing in the sand that says “Happy 21st Vicky” – so I’m assuming the girl’s name is Vicky.

We would dearly like to return the camera to the couple, as I am sure they would be devastated by its loss. If there is anything you could do to help that would be great!"



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is REALLY hard to tell what these people look like from the pic chosen... perhaps you can look in the facebook group for girls named "Vicky".

Post a Comment