"We came across a small black digital camera while scrambling over the Te Paki sand dunes in the Northlands region of New Zealand. It seems like this fellow had his entire holiday on the camera, and what a trip it was! Locations photographed include New York, various places in Australia and places in New Zealand."



"We found the camera around February 26th. The camera is toast, ruined by the sand, but the memory stick is still perfectly intact and all the photos are there. We'd love to send it on to the owner, it looks like he had a great trip!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, yeah- these photos are fantastic. ::sending feelers out to the owner(s?), wherever they are::
hope it comes through!

martin_gk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
martin_gk said...

Thats a bloody nightmare. You go out on the trip of your life and just when you'r at the peak of it all you lose your camera... Argh... You'd wish you uploaded the pics before...

Jade Lady said...

Came across your blog via postsecrets. Interesting blog - it's great that you put this together! I hope I never lose my camera, but if I do, I'll know to check your site!.

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

this makes me so sad! i went travelling last year and can't imagine how i'd of felt if i had lost my camera, the pictures are what keeps me going since i have got back! x

Post a Comment