-----Email Message-----
Date:Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:38:20
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: Camara found in New Orleans LA - Its Mine!

That is me! - Standing next to a Stearman Trainer bi-plane at Fantasy of Flight near Orlando Fla.

It is amazing that I will get my camera back through your site. I thought it was long lost in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. It sure is a small world.

I never realized such a site existed! It sure has been a god-send to me in recovering my camera. I have posted the site to my favorites list for future use.

Thank You for organizing and providing the Camera Lost Site.

George


You're welcome George. Your pictures are on their way home to you. Please consider making a YouTube video and sharing a follow-up story with us to share with everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! once again, the website proves its worth :)
awesome.

Autumn said...

Nice work!

Post a Comment