----Email Message----
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:42:13
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: LOST CAMERA FROM ROME....I AM THE OWNER!

Hello,

A friend of mine saw a picture of the two of us at the Colossuem posted on Facebook in the group Lost Cameras and Orphan Pictures! How do I get into contact with the person who found my camera? I am so grateful to this person! I thought my camera was lost forever!

- Alecia




----Email Message----
Date: June 3, 2008 2:19:37 AM
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: Re: LOST CAMERA FROM ROME....I AM THE OWNER!

Hi Matt,

Alecia has contacted me and I am going to try to post the camera back to her, I am in Ireland so it should all work out :) Thanks to your website, which is a brilliant idea

Thank you!

Marian

4 comments:

silvergirl said...

aaaaaahh! This makes me so happy, my head wants to explode.
But seriously, i value photographs (memories) so much, and every time i see a success over here, it just makes my day. Keep up the good work, you guys. This place can only get bigger and better!

Neta said...

Perfect! I just found this site on google and will be a frequent visitor because I lost my camera at Treviso airport 23/5 in the security check and all my hopes is that someone honest found it and will return it somehow.

Neta Bäckström
Sundsvall
Sweden

Anonymous said...

My brother lost all of his Thailand pictures on a flash card Thanksgiving 2007. I am not sure of the brand, but am hoping this will help him out. I will be watching...

~Mrs. Jenn!fer~ said...

I was at Ocean shores, WA and I was on at my so called....lol Bachlorett party with my 3 or 4 besties from high school... We were standing on the BIIIIIIG rocks on the left side of the jettie and a HUGH wave came up knocked us all downwhen my friend was going to take a picture and I fell on my tummy, and was 4 and a half months prego... ( Oppps planning wedding WAY before baby) Got married the next weekend anyways... when I fell I lost my camera... =( Down in the big boulder rocks that the tide smacks on... I jumped off running worried I hurt my baby and not of course thinking about my camera... Please keep an eye out!!! unfort. it was a disposal so I am sure I will never see them pix, and sad enough I have no prego pictures of me... just what was on the camera.... Please keep a look out!!! xoxo

Post a Comment