"I was at a Sunday market with a dad's friend to buy him a cheap used camera. We found one and decided to purchase a memory card with it.

We were back at home trying the camera out, when I discovered that the memory card has some pictures on it, mainly of two couples at holidays (France and Dubai, 2008). My instinct tells me that this was memory card was lost/stolen, but it definitely does not belong to the camera we bought.

Some info: we bought this in London, and some photos might suggest that they are local.

The second photo is of the couple."



4 comments:

impotenta said...

I think it was a great party :)

gih said...

Haha! he's a lucky one!

Anonymous said...

He looks like one of the singers from the Sing Off that was on the SoCals.

Anonymous said...

Where are all the updates from this week??? This guy is starting to annoy me!

Post a Comment