In late November or early December 2009, I found an SD card in a parking lot at the Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place in Toronto. From the files and folders present on the card, one of these guys is named "Matt". They speak French, and are probably from Montreal, QC, Canada.

- March 9, 2009 they left from "Pearson International Airport" in Toronto, ON, Canada, and flew to "Juan Santamaria International Airport" in Alajuela, about 20 km from San Jose, Costa Rica. Flew out of Juan Santamaria on a small "Sansa Regional" / "Taca Regional" plane, had a stopover at "Tamarindo Airport", and arrived at "Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport" in Liberia, Costa Rica. From there, they went to the nearby "Ocotal Beach Resort & Marina" in Playa Del Coco, and stayed in suite 301.

During their stay they went scuba diving at the resort, took a hiking trip at the "La Fortuna Waterfall" near Arenal Volcano, rode donkeys, went on the "Rio Negro Tubing Adventure" by "Hacienda Guachipelin Tours". The last images were taken on March 18, 2009, so they were probably there for a week and a half or two.

I have emailed both airline and the resort with my personal contact info, not asking for their information, but to pass mine on to them, if possible. I have not received any reply. I tried again using Google Translate, but again no reply.

I recently found your site, and thought I'd give it a try. I'll happily return the SD card to them, if anyone can figure out who they are.



0 comments:

Post a Comment