"My boss gave me an old Kodak Duaflex camera. She bought it at a Phoenix, AZ, yard sale about 6 months ago. It had a roll of undeveloped unfinished 620 film in it, so I had it developed.

These are some of the photos that were on it - from 1980s California. Not sure the year, sometime 1983-1987, I think. The girl's hairdo is very 1986-87, but the elderly folks are wearing fashions about 10 years older than everyone else, so I cannot guess!

The owner of the camera was probably the elderly woman in several of the photos - she may have passed away by now.

It's amazing to me that these images survived, undeveloped, in this camera, for 25 years.

I wish I could find the family to give them these photos."



1 comments:

youarewhoyoulove said...

are there any other photos of the blonde girl? she looks amazingly similar to my mom's friend who lives in California and graduated in 1981!

Post a Comment