----Email Message----
Date: October 24, 2008 3:04:45 AM
To: orphanpictures@gmail.com
Subject: One Orphan Photo


This is a picture of a little boy that I took on the train back from the Grand Canyon in April 2007. The boy was sitting in front of me, and occasionally he would stick his nose over the seat. After a little while it became a game, where I would pretend not to notice him, and then suddenly look up, sending him into a fit of giggles.

I happened to be holding my camera at the time, so as part of the game I whipped up my camera and got this shot, which managed to capture the moment precisely.

I think he (or his mom, who was with him on the trip,) might like to have a copy of the photo since it’s really nice, if I do say so myself.

Sorry for waiting so long to send this in. I didn’t know about the website until recently.

Thanks

Julie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shoot professionally....corporate and industrial location stuff ( its a livin'....) but my personal work is just this kind of thing.....I wish I had shot this.....I'd be proud to show it.

Bebbilane said...

It really is a great shot! I hope that the boy and his family find it.

-LGirl- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I really LOVe this photo I hope it finds it's way to the boy!

Anonymous said...

wow, very sweet of you, nothing is more precious than little kids enjoying life, so innocent, and I wish I was as hapy any time of my life as they are on any given day!!!
Thanks for being so kind as to find the family of this little boy, I bet they will really appreciate the picture...

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!

Abby said...

How cute! Hope this little boy gets his picture!

Post a Comment